Fees & Prices
All of these prices include:
– Application Fees
– All training classes, more than 6hrs/day, 5.5 days/week
– Free use of all training facilities
– 3 meals a day the whole week (including the weekends)
– A bed in a shared room with 2 persons per room
– Wifi and Internet connection
– On-site English-translator
– Optional classes (e.g. Mandarin, Massage, Theory, etc.)
– Wushu performance & competition (if available)
– Certificate of achievements and weapon certificate
The only additional cost is $65 for picking up service at Zheng (Xinzheng Airport) or Zhengzhou Train Station (or Zhengzhou East High Speed Rail Station) and a fair charge if you require a single room (if available).
|Duration of Stay||Cost per Month||Total Cost|
The fees varies depending on the duration of your stay; the longer one stays and the cheaper per month.
Students who wish to study for one year or more will get an even greater discount:
If you are interested in coming to train for less than one month, please contact us directly to ask about short term study fees.
All our prices are in US Dollars, but Euros and Pounds are acceptable as well.
The fees will be adjusted according to the fluctuation of Chinese commodity prices and the exchange rate.
For long term students a monthly budget of 150$ as “pocket money” is sufficient for most students to cover for extra training equipment, clothes, trips and snacks.
Short term students of 1-3 months might want 200$ pr. month since they have a tendency to do more trips and buy more souvenirs/presents due to their shorter stay.
Notes: There is no refund for any fees paid. The school can arrange for classes in the future in lieu of refund.